The spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) leads to various measures and restrictions nationally and internationally. Limitations that also affect the method you are used to by QBTEC. Through this message, we want to inform you about the measures QBTEC is taking in the fight against the spread of the Coronavirus. We have taken a number of preventative measures that we ask you to read carefully and, where necessary, to protect your health and our health. Our policy is based on the guidelines offered to us by our Government (RIVM).
What does this mean for you?
- Our sales advisors (and in-house sales) are reachable by phone and e-mail.
- Our service department operates from the office and can be reached by phone and e-mail.
- However, our service technicians arrive at your location but without direct contact.
- Scheduled appointments and placements continue as much as possible.
- Production finds progress.
For now, we do not expect any problems with the delivery of orders, unless other measures are advised nationwide.
All orders via the webshop will be processed and shipped to you.
We do our best to continue to provide our service to you as you are used to.
We hope to have you sufficiently informed, thank you for your understanding and wish you much strength and health over the coming period.